Dear Coordinators of Mevlana Exchange Program,
The applications for Mevlana Exchange Program in 2018 – 2019 Academic Year will be taken between 12 -24 February, 2018. We would like to give you some brief information about the process:
Application Conditions for Students
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2,50 on a four point scale.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on a four point scale
- If the grading system is calculated over a hundred points; the correspondence on the four point scale will be based on the Council of Higher Education’s decisions.
Application Documents for Students
- Student Information Form (2 copies)
- Student Application Form (2 copies)
- Photos (2) (on the application forms)
- Transcript (2 copies)
- Language Certificate (2 copies)
Application Documents for Academic Staff
- Academic Staff Information Form (2 copies)
- Academic Staff Mobility Program (2 copies)
The Process to be Followed by the Internatoinal Office
- Please send one copy to us by e-mail, and keep 1 copy for you.
- The application form should be filled on computer. It is mostly not possible to read hand writings.
- After getting applications between12 -23 February, 2018; please select the candidate on the basis of
– 50% GPA + 50% language score.
- After the selection of the candidates, please send all the applications with the relevant documents (see above) together. To make this process fast, please scan all the documents of the applications and send us by e-mail untilFebruary 23th,2018. After that date we will not be able to accept applications
- Please send the original documents by regular mail to the address below no later thanFebruary 26th, 2018.
- Fill the Excel file for the list of candidates (see attached to this e-mail)
- The current postal address of Uludağ University Mevlana Exchange Program Office is:
Uludağ Üniversitesi Rektörlüğü
Uluslararası İlişkiler Ofisi
Görükle Bursa 16059
- As a language certificate we may accept any document which you respect. The language certificate should be in Turkish, which is the instruction language of Uludağ University.
- As Uludağ University, we will follow the same procedures with you and we will accept the applications between12 -23 February,2018.
- On end of the April or May the selection results will be annonunce on our web page.
We believe that you, our partners, will be sensitive in the application and selection process.
We hope that it will be a fruitful application process.
Uludag University Mevlana Exchange Office